Monday 14 March 2011

Garnier Roll on for eyes





Lets get straight to the point . No nonsense . This product has been a major fail for me . I have been using this product for 7 weeks now ,there's not a dickybird of a change !. My bags have not been reduced and the 'anti fatigue' formula has not visually reduced the dark circles under my eyes or left me energised. .Another gripe is that i am unable to control the amount of product that flows out of the roll on so you can only use the product for a short while . Im left to massge the product in myself which i think defeats the object of using the roll on ball. I am really disappointed . I paid £11 in boots only to see exactly the same product in Bodycare for £4.98 (Fml !!!!!) I was really doomed from the start!. 

I am interested on hearing other peoples point of view on this product. Has it worked for you ? If so let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I had noticed a slight change in my under eye circles, however the past week or so it has made my eye start stinging really bad :( I should prob throw it away xxx

    ReplyDelete